Sunday 18 March 2012

Last Week of Placement!

Next week is my last week on placement with a Community Mental Health Team and I have absolutely loved it. I'm now trying to get all my written work ready to be signed off! My mentors have been excellent with me and the team as a whole have been very welcoming and supportive.

The things I have achieved on this placement:

Three initial assessments
Initial assessment paperwork
SARN care clustering
GRIST risk assessments
Physical health analysis
Tested several elderly patient's cognitive functioning via the Addenbrookes Cognitive Examination
Been involved in the Consultant's weekly clinic
Discussed patients at two multidisciplinary team meetings
Discharge procedure + paperwork

I think this has been one of the most beneficial placements I have had to date and I will be very sad to leave, I would love to work for them right now!

I have my last placement this summer and I am not sure where it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment